1. How long have you been coaching at King? This is my 6th season as Head Coach for the Girls’ varsity Basketball program
2. What was your 2015 season like? Our season was successful. In a tough league, we finished tied for 3rd and made it to the playoffs, losing to Canyon Springs by 6.
3. How does 2015 factor into 2016? We have a great mix of experience and youth. It should be a good season.
4. Who are your top returners? Top returns are Paige Jones, Alysha Wright and Camille Mosley.
5. What are your goals for this season? Our goals are to win League and win a CIF title in our division.
6. What do you expect from your team this season? I expect them to work hard, give it their all and play to their potential.
7. How will the PEAK program factor into your season? PEAK is mentioned daily at practices, before games and after games. We make sure to stress the importance of being an overall model student- athlete and represent Martin Luther King H.S.